About Tofu Quiche with Broccoli breakfast recipe
List of Ingredients:
- 1 (9 inches) unbaked pie crust
- 1 pound broccoli, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound firm tofu, drained
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup Parmesan flavor soy cheese
How to cook
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake pie crust in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover.
- Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic until golden. Stir in the cooked broccoli and heat through.
- In a blender, combine tofu, soy milk, mustard, salt, nutmeg, ground red pepper, black pepper, parsley, and Parmesan soy cheese; process until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine tofu mixture with broccoli mixture.
- Pour into the pie crust. #5.Bake in the preheated oven until quiche is set, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Allow standing for at least 5 minutes before cutting
Cook Time: 75 Min
Calories: 237 per serve
Serve size: 6
The post Tofu Quiche with Broccoli breakfast recipe appeared first on Health, Fitness and home workout blog.